Thursday, February 26, 2009

unmotivated

Watched Slumdog Millionaire a few days ago, and walked out of the theatre thinking about how great the movie was. Definitely was a 'feel-good' movie. The storyline was captivating, pictures beautiful, lines humourous and in whole, very entertaining. My favourite character was the small kid Jamal.



Go watch it.

_____________________________________________________________


This week is the mid-term break, which marks the last, last, last of the last school holidays of my entire life. On one hand I should really be cherishing it and enjoying it, but on the other, it doesn't feel like holidays cos I still go sch for FYP, and I still see my fellow course mates ard. Hahaha.

Ok anyway, I should REALLY REALLY be doing my FYP thesis report right now, but REALLY REALLY am not in the mood. Heck it lah. !@*&^$%!@


Shall announce something worth mentioning.







I'm going Vietnam + Bangkok in May!!!!

*dances around. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...