Friday, February 06, 2009

PSP helps my mom lose weight

You guys know WII has games like Olympics, Tennis, Boxing, running etc, that helps players to exercise and keep fit?

I do not have a WII at home, but my mom certainly attains the same physical exercise when she plays PSP.

-

Wonder what game my mom plays?

-





Apparently my mom plays as though her drastic hand actions can make the balloon jump further; leg actions can help it jump higher. Damn funny. I must take down a video of her playing!

________________________________________________________

My MKT1003 lecturer claimed she had had 5 organs surgically removed from her abdomen. One of them is the appendix. I don't know what the other 4 are. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...