Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2 months to train up!

It's the time of the year again!


To clear my IPPT! lol.

I have 2 weeks to motivate myself to start to jog, and 3 weeks to jog. I hope I don't die along the way. Lol.





Problem is, recent late suppers have caused my trousers to become tighter (at the waist area, of course).



Bigger problem is, I have been eating fried chicken consecutive 3 days already. HAHAHAHAHA.

Arnold's fried chicken is very yummy! =D

_____________________________________________________

Random peekture:



Story? In Vietnam one day I was eating buffet happily then realised I had forgotten to bring money -_- so ya, I ended up helping the restaurant sell fruits for half a day to earn back my meal.





Nah, just kidding. I was a tri-millionaire in Vietnam ok!!!

Ha, good o' days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.