Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Give blood! =)



Today Red Cross called me and expressed that they were in shortage of my blood.

Oh, I mean, O+ blood.

Yes, then I realised how long I haven't donated blood! More than a year I think? Have been giving myself excuses like too lazy to go down, afraid that I'll faint like last time etc. But NO! Very selfish thoughts! I will go down and donate one of these days, promise!

Yes, if you are healthy and fit, >45kg, please go donate! It will only take 45 mins of your time. And it doesn't hurt! And no, rumours that donating blood leads to weight gain are unfounded. I only want to reiterate by saying - Your blood could save a life.

Do something kind today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.