Monday, March 22, 2010

retrieve my footsteps at sunplaza park

One of my favourite haunt outs, is Sunplaza Park.

It is located in one corner of Tampines. I especially love to visit it in the afternoon when the sun is bright and high. But the foliage of the huge trees that line both sides of the walking path provides a wide canopy of shelter. The breeze is a steady flow of comfort, I even hear the birds chirping restlessly. The red ants are at their usual business. I love strolling in Sunplaza Park because of its peacefulness, tranquility, and most importantly, the beautiful memories that brings my heart warmth.






I need to remind myself more often to be contented with what I have. And learn to appreciate. More.
_________________________________________________________

Taken from my home:



I love how the rays of the setting sun light up the sky into a fiery orange.

1 comment:

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.