Sunday, November 28, 2010

This December...

I have not fully recovered from a blocked nose! Been more than a week! It started off from flu that put me at home for an ENTIRE WEEKEND!!! That was really a new... luckily it went away on Monday but since then I have had this blocked nose that didn't affect my work but it is super irritating cos I sound so nasal when I speak. And sometimes I cannot even hear myself clearly! Haha. I wanna go ktv!

I thought November passed by in a flash. I think it could be due to 2 public holidays and a rather manageable work load, so my mood was easy going, and time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it??? But I think I had a very enjoyable November...

In a few days' time we warmly welcome December, my favourite month and favourite time of the year! It is during which everyone's in a holiday /partying mood, friends are going overseas, clearing leaves, the weather's more cooling... last but not least, accompanying jingles on the FM is an awesome Christmasy mood when you step into shopping centres and such!

Other than the year end sales, December is also a time when most would be receiving bonuses... and that means spending power to supply your spending needs! haha...

This December, I want to:
  • Get a new pair of spectacles. This will be my birthday/xmas present for myself. Haha. The red framed one I'm donning now is cui-ed. The paint is chipping off and the rubber deteriotated. It is the most I've forked out for a pair of spectacles; but it has lasted me close to 4 years!
  • Depending on the $ forked out for the above, I might buy myself a casual bag too. But it'd depend on whether I find a nice one!
  • Renunce my Citizenship and take new oath... optimistically on the 8th if admin procedures allow, if not it'd be in January.
  • Go for a massage session. A few weeks ago I purchased a 1-hour session at Adeva Spa for $38/=. They claim to be 5-star spa; and you can even drop by earlier to enjoy a free sauna and jacuzzi!
  • Eat Red Mango at Esplanade Xchange. I still have a $5 voucher that expires on 31st December 2010 - and anyway I love Red Mango! It's really tasty!
  • If possible, I'd do a facial! Heh. Been quite a long time since I went for one... want to remove some blackheads and smoothen pores.
  • If I'm in the crazy mood, I might visit BrowHaus! Haha omgosh. I haven't plucked my eyebrows before, but I think I should try that at least once! Haha! Might find a guy friend to accompany me, at least not so paiseh ahaha.
  • Will be partying at Zouk Mambo Nite on 15 December! =D
  • RSGT Christmas party! (If I had a wish, I would wish that all 10 can make it. And be happy.)
  • A MT Graduation Dinner to celebrate our 18 months' programme coming to an end. Zen, to 18 months of priceless life lessons, maturity, social skills, a taste of working life... and byebye to honeymoon.
  • A Christmas cum December babies' party!
  • Go food hunting with my parents.. you know, like drive around and sample some recommended hawker stalls
  • Go KTV!
  • Fly my kite
  • Spend a day at Sentosa
  • Write a recap of 2010, following the tradition of what I have done for the past couple of years. It sure goes to remind how this year had gone by...

I think I also should include some "no drive to do but good to do" activities:

- Pack/organise/arrange/tidy up my table
- Drop by LF. High time to return my friend's CD and attend a session eh?

Now, I'm sure December will pass by even faster even November.

_____________________

Luckily, my blocked nose did not affect my running! Hehe. Having failed my IPPT last month and Busy Roys and Jx also unhappy with their performance (DAMN, my 1st time! WTH. Anyway not that I didn't train for it, I did! But something happened during my shuttle-run that day so I took it twice - ended up that my leg muscles tired out and did not recover... and I finished 2.4km with an unbelievable timing!), we took a retry at Maju Camp yesterday (local guys who did NS should know why) and I passed with a Silver! WOOT!!! =D Actually I was damn nervous yesterday? Cos I only had 2 weekends left to the end of my window period. Haha. If anything had happened... choy! =X

Anyway let's hope I maintain this standard for the rest of my Cat-Y IPPTs. Seriously, I do feel that I'm getting less fit. Age catching up on me??! I must exercise more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.