Friday, February 11, 2011

I thought coming back to work after CNY would be transitionally smooth. You know, everyone still in that long weekend and holiday mood?

It was true, at least for Monday and Tuesday.

Then suddenly everything pouredd. I feel like I'm gonna drown soon! Not only have I not settled the red flags (red flag = urgent/to follow up) in my email, the red flags just keep stacking up! =(

Ok but luckily today we welcomed a new colleague. Yayness. I think she'd be a great help! =D

And I realise it's very impt and useful to create easily accessible summary sheets. I mean an excel spreadsheet with all your contacts/figures/information/procedures that you can find easily just by Ctrl+F. Super convenient. Oh, design your spreadsheet; put in your favourite colours too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...