Wednesday, February 23, 2011

35 more years to go

Today I was counting back and realised I've started 'real' work for only a month.

Man, it had felt longer than double of that.

Sometimes after a long day at work I come home and complain why I have to work, my dad would always snort and advise, "你还有三十五年! (you still have 35 more years to go!)"

One month had seemed like two. I really wondered how I'm gonna live having to slog for 35 years. I think we all need two types of motivation, intrinsic and extrinsic. For now (as in now, this week now), I believe my former is fulfilled. As for the latter... it really is a 'Shift+/".

__

Random pic.
















I wanna take part in an Orientation! =(

And take freebies from school! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...