Thursday, September 08, 2011

Ms Universe 2011

Just amuses me how most of the girls fared. My favourite would be: when asked "if you could be an animal, what would you be?", the girl answered..










PLANKTON.

hahaahhahahhahhahahaha.

I mean, the common animals that come into your mind could be u know, an eagle, a deer, a rabbit... but a plankton???! It's not even an animal!

And her reasons are even more hilarious...

Reason 1: So that I don't have to think about anything.

Reason 2: Cos I can be food to a lil' animal.

______

And how to ace an interview:

http://youtu.be/h8r6l41J1ZU

The best answers ever heard and seen. Accompanied by the most composed of body language and beautiful intelligence.

From Miss Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.