Thursday, September 08, 2011

Xperia Arc oosh.

Goodbye odd bulge...














Hello slim and sexy grooves! =D






Once a fan, always a fan.



____



That said, I have been pretty pleased with how the HTC Hero has served me for the past 21 months. Only today I realised I have NEVER sent it for repair/maintenance! Not bad... it is also quite a hardy phone... not only is it coated with Teflon to prevent accidental scratches, it has also withstood a number of heavy drops and still remained switched on!



However the shortfalls are that its processor is lagging already... I am unable to type messages quickly because the buttons tend to hang. Which is kinda irritating? Alternating between different menus/apps can take up to 2-3 seconds. Its internal memory is limited hence I am unable to upgrade it further beyond Android 2.1. Also, I must say HTC camera falls wayyyyyyyyyy behind its competitors. It takes too long to focus and the shutter speed is damn slow - which means the slightest movement of your subject results in a blurry shot. Colours are dull and yellowy. Despite the Hero's shortfalls, it was my first smartphone, and the technological upgrade from a non-smartphone had been pretty much satisfactory.



Have always been a SE fan. From K700i to K750i to K610i to W595, I have always loved everyone of them! I loved their looks, functionality and reliability. In 2009 I decided to switch to newcomer HTC because there wasn't a nice SE smartphone in the market, and just nice the Hero's specs fitted my criteria.



When the SE Xperia Arc was released early this year, it IMMEDIATELY caught my eye! Loved the slim frame, enormous screen and simply the fact that it's SE! It is the first phone that is accompanied with the Sony Bravia functionality, which enhances visuals to their prettiest, most realistic colours. After a loooong wait, my phone contract is finally up and TODAY I MADE THE PURCHASE!



AWESOME.



No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.