Monday, September 25, 2017

Wyx updates

Love bonding with wyx over the weekends:



Wyx is getting more articulate with everyday. With the extensive knowledge of vocabs and nouns, she can put them together into complete sentences.

Just that day, I went over to my parents for dinner as usual. Yx was having her dinner at the dining table. As I stepped through the door my mom asked her to address me, "叫爸爸?"

Gesturing to her mouth, she muttered through her full mouth of porridge, "Ying Xi 没有嘴巴叫爸爸."

She meant that her mouth was occupied and couldn't call papa at the moment. LAUGH DIE US!!!

---------------------------------

Yx is also getting more adept at colouring! We left her alone for awhile with the colouring material and she surprised us with well-defined lines made up of distinctly spaced out colours:


Time to get her a proper table and chair! 

Ikea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sticker cupboard

I found the usually restless Ye quietly sitting in front of the "sticker cupboard" one morning...