Tuesday, March 27, 2018

"Which way is the toilet?"



Just wanna share a funny encounter at work today:




Was walking along the public area at departure hall when I noticed a group of elderly Chinese tourists gesturing and glancing around, seemingly looking for directions. Then one of them pointed to this directional sign (photo above) and led the group towards that direction.

I was familiar that the corridor leads only to a goods lift, and it's definitely not what the Chinese group is searching for. So I went forward and asked if I could help.

They said they were looking for the toilets. I pointed to them the correct way. The leader sighed and explained, pointing to the same directional sign, "哦,我以为这里有三间 (Oops, I thought there were 3 cubicles this way)!"

😂😂


No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.