Monday, December 02, 2019

Guess who's YX's current favourite person?

Last week spontaneously, Yx wanted to write a card to her papa. She sat down, grabbed a pen and paper and wrote these as she asked her mama how to spell each word along the way, letter by letter:


It says: "I love Papa because Papa make me funny and jokes and I want grow up like Papa".

You can also spot her hand-drawn pics of her family, all 4 of us, "PAPA MAMA AND YINGXI AND MEIMEI", and a "YAY".

An unsolicited gift done up all free-hand and without guidance, absolutely sincere and without any inhibition. Sweet TTM. Love you my darling.

In fact, Yx has also been asking for my company more - be it going to the playground, accompany her play toys or bedtime routine. She also says she wants to pick up the exact CCAs that her papa did i.e. swimming (she hates swimming btw), chinese orchestra and ukulele the last. Don't know how this phase will last, imma treasure the bond we share. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The overseas shirt

I'm not sure about you, but I have a few tops that I categorised as "overseas shirts". That means I wear them only when I go f...