Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Comewhat this chilly breeze and old school Jay Chou hits

It's just past midnight and the house is quiet... wifey and the kids are fast asleep. The steady breeze coming into the room is gentle and chilly. Temperatures said to hit as low as 24 deg C, NEA said of November. 

For some unknown reason, enjoying this breeze led to me plugging in my earphones to Jay Chou's hits from his first 2 CDs (i.e. ban dao tie he, an jing, jie kou, xiang hui dao guo qu, kai bu liao kou etc)... there's certainly no time travelling technology yet but this combo of chilly breeze and old school hits teleports my mood back to my carefree, naive, happy-go-lucky teenage years where we couldn't care less about things other than homework and what to do for the holidays...


feels

Yeah, and so listening to these songs are urging me to go emo-singing in a KTV lounge with my buddies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.