Monday, November 09, 2020

My favourite weekend afternoon view

This used to my favourite weekend afternoon view:

View from floor, lying down on the laminated floor

Weekend afternoons are best for taking a nap. No stress, no deadlines, peaceful and quiet, breeze from the ceiling fan give the optimal condition to nap as long as I wanted. 

Looking up the ceiling always reminds me of how silly I was in 2007, when my family were doing up the reno for this house. We were designing the lighting layout of my room and the term "L-box" was used so frequently, I deduced that it was referring to the L-shaped layout of the light fittings (refer to pic). Only realised in recent years that I was so wrong... lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.