Sunday, December 10, 2023

Prepping dinner with Ye

A few days ago, wifey was out to pick Yx from ballet lesson. I prepped dinner and Ye offered to help.

And so she did! She opened the drawer and whipped out the child-safe Toddlr knife. I showed her how to slice the skin off carrots, and she tried her hands on it. Later, I tasked her to chop the carrots whilst I busied myself with other things. It was followed by cracking two eggs and mixing it up with salt and pepper. When that was done, I told her she could exit but she wanted to stay on and watch me fry the veges. Eventually, Ye hopped off when she heard her sister coming home.

Later that night, in bed (she asked me to sleep with her), she uttered out of the blue  “刚才晚餐菜很好吃。”

That was the best moment I could ever ask for to end the day. ☺️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.