Friday, October 27, 2006

as far as my blog title is concerned...

ahem.

hello again guys. Basically, as far as my blog title is concerned, i realised so far, my blogs have nothing more than my talking bout my everyday life, but no food has been seen! hmm, ironical?

anyways, i was hungry just now, so i cooked a packet of KOKA noodles.


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Indofood bla bla blah...

Indofood, taste of Asia, Koka instant noodles. (trying to quote from the tv advert, but i only know the Chinese version)

i simply recommend Koka! it's serving is large enuff to act as a proper meal, it has great taste and best of all, it has NO MSG!! I don't mean "no message". I mean, "NO mono-sodium glutamate". it's greeeeeat, u guys shld try it.

Me and buzzing bee spent some time at the bizarre bazaar at the central forum this afternoon.

Not to be missed...

MILO!!!

If i had a water bottle, i'll ta bao the whole milo van's milo... if my water bottle is that big of cos. Since I don't have one of that size, i can only afford to use the paper cups available haha! do u guys know sth? It's marvellous what Milo can do for you. So....wat can it do for me? i don't know, but i only know if i drink Milo for breakfast, it gives me tummyache and makes me more hungry. o_O

The arts forum had nothing interesting except for pasar-malam-like stall games. didn't catch my eye abit. The exhibition at Science forum was exciting! The Aids Trial... it was outside LT27. they even made the lights at the door of LT27 red. Instead of looking like red-light district, I thot it seemed more like Chinese ghost movie...paper lantern flying across those kind. Anyways, Jx passed me this coupon which entitled me to a free Durex condom. LOL! Not that i needed it, I was simply interested to know how they give out, and what kind of Durex it is! LOL. the person at the table was a female... i paiseh. later a guy approached me, and i successfully got the condom from him. HAHA! nothing interesting, just a small square packet written "sample" on it. Ask me to show u! It's in my bag. lol.

Bee sent me LOTS AND LOTS of handphone games to play. Now my Mrt rides won't be so boring anymore! (though i sleep all the way, but.. ) and when i can't sleep, i can play!!!!!!!

time to sleeeeep liaoz. Nite nite ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...