Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's the time of the year again..... to BID!

It's bidding period again!

This's the first time ever in my NUS life, that I have to sit down and plan my timetable, what modules to take, which time slots to take up etc. I'm not kidding! Cos previously, all I ever took were core modules, and they were all ALLOCATED. HAHA.

Anyways, I was given a shock when I checked my CORS points.

_________________________________________________

General Account: 1539

Programme Account: 4641
_________________________________________________

.
.
.
.
.

I only have 3 semesters left!!!!! I should start using them already!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:33 am

    u can sell your bid point upon graduation, S$1 per bid point. dont spoil market

    LipTong

    ReplyDelete

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.