Thursday, January 31, 2008

Deal my head

I wasted one hour of the night witnessing joy, happiness, sorrow and disappointment.

I watched one woman go home with only $10.

ON THIS GAME SHOW!!!



It was my first time watching it. Quite an interesting game I thought, playing with a person's luck, chance, opportunism and greed. haha.

But one thing I wanna express my opinions on... What are the purposes of having the pretty ladies stand there for an hour? And have to maintain that posture, must maintain smile, cannot scratch head, cannot dig nose, cannot AH-CHOO!, cannot this cannot that, I wonder how much they're paid for just opening the suitcases... Anyways, are they there to attract more (male) viewership? If yes, it'd be a failed plan cos the cameras only focus on the girls for like 5 secs leh. -_-

Now I know why Singapore's current employment rate is at its lowest! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.