Friday, February 01, 2008

Dental Check-up!

Today is my Friday No.2!!!!!!

Yesterday was my Friday No.1. WAKAKA. Simply to say, Fridays are my off days. My this semester is so slack, I have little to do. Maybe that's because we haven't started on our design project. Hmm. But am looking fwd to the fabrication!

Anyways, on this Friday 2, I went for a dental check up!


I don't go for check ups every 6 months like everyone recommends, it has been a year plus since I last went for one.


Everything was fine as usual, except for something somewhere in that area circled in yellow. The dentist took an X-Ray of it (that would be $15 thank you) and showed it to me.

(oops, upon reading it, I realised it shld have been my right side, instead of the left)

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.


Yeeeks.

It was something like that, with the one perpendicular being my wisdom tooth.

The nice dentist explained to me that food particles might get stuck in between the wisdom tooth and the back tooth, and it would be good for me to extract it out. YEEEEKS. I'm afraid of pain!

That also explained why I have tooth ache in that particular area for a few days, then it goes off for many weeks. But it has been going on like this for years already, so I decided to leave it there for the time being. =) It may be my lucky tooth!

Now, be good and stay there, I'll take good care of you. =)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:33 am

    u may need a wisdon tooth operation tt cost typically S$400+ for a tooth and 1hr of pain! :p!

    LipTong

    ReplyDelete

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.