Wednesday, February 06, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR '08!!!

I wanna be the first to wish you guys a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!! May all happiness, prosperity, progress, health and wealth and good fortune be with me, and you all can take the rest!!! ^_^ YAY!!!
















































____________________________________________________

On another note, I saw this in the lift just now. -_-

How terrible.
























I'm thinking what exactly happened.

___________________________________________________

Will be spending the next few days at my hometown. Eager to smell that nostalgical air, see the luscious palm trees, taste the tasty authentic noodles and nasi lemak, experience the fire crackers and fireworks in the night sky at midnight, with my lovely fun-filled cousins, accompanied by golden cookies and fantastic yellow-skinned kampong chicken. I hope time won't pass by too quickly, I only have this chance once a year. :( I know I'll enjoy this Chinese New Year very much just like every year!!!

Once again, MERRY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! ^_________^

1 comment:

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.