Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year 2008

Another Chinese New Year went by, it's the year of the Mouse/Rat/Rodent/Mickey, whatever you wanna call it! Means I'm *sob sob* 12x2 = 24 years old this year. T_T Can I say I'm still in my early 20s. *sob sob*

Just like every year, my family went back to Johor for the Chinese New Year annual gathering with all the other relatives!

Just like every year, we took shots like the below:


I'll do a yearly analysis on these pics soon when I have the time wahahaha.
























Me trying to lift off, take 1.
























Take 2.


The following are some mid-air fighting combo shots!!! I like them very much.



















HAHAHA. Interesting signboard on the roadside. I know 999/1000 of you wouldn't know what it means!!!

ABC 'D' Sini = Ice Kachang sold here.

ABC means Ice Kachang (for what reason, I don't know), 'D' is a short form for 'di' for 'here', and 'sini' means here.


We took a visit to my uncle's Dragonfruit plantation! You can't see the fruits yet cos the flowers ain't out.



We also had a dinner at a restaurant, 2 tables at RM478 each. Take a look at the wonderful food!



Includes: Pi Pa duck, steamed fish, braised chicken with sea cucumber, Yu Sheng, brocolli with shells, Braised Pork. (Okay, you need to know they taste much better than what their name suggests.)



Finally, reunion pictures. Actually half of the whole family aren't present. First up, the elder generation.


And, the younger ones!

The white T shirt I'm wearing is the only CNY clothing I got for myself. -_- How sad.

________________________________________________

Haiz, I only see my cousins once a year, how sad! So envious of my friends who can see their cousins whenever they want to. But nevertheless, time spent with them are always fun-filled and enjoyable. Hoping to see them again very soon! =)


Some views of my hometown which I'd miss very much.

1 comment:

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.