Monday, June 09, 2008

Happily Ever After - Suinan & Lihua

Yesterday was my friend, Lihua's wedding dinner! It was held at Bukit Batok Civil Service Club, Hilltop Garden, Crystal Ballroom. Grand place and good food!! I went along with Beebee.

Let me first introduce my friend Lihua to you!


(I look like dabian) She is the girl on the extreme right. This pic was taken during our jc2 days. We were the OGLs of our group Leonis! Those were the days...

7 years later.... my old friend Lihua!!! And the groom Suinan. Taken off http://raymondlihua.weddingannouncer.com/




























Very professional pics hor!



Picture of the stars of the night with guests at our table... Hmmm... whatever happened to the YAMSENG at every table?? Hmmm....

And also, pics of the ballroom...


And the happenings on stage... the groom Mr. Suinan even had a special performance for Lihua. Despite having no background in playing the piano, he specially practised Wang Li Hong's Wei Yi and sang in accompaniment. Though mistakes were aplenty, he received lots of applause from all of guests as his sincerity meant everything else.



Last but not least, before the night ends, private pictures with the bride of course!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:21 am

    bride is gorgeous! :p!

    LipTong

    ReplyDelete

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...