Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1715

Quite some time ago, I discovered that due to long periods of exposure under the sun with safety goggles on, Me and Myself has got a distinct shade of tan around my eyes. Hahaha. I thought I looked like a panda, but instead the black and white reversed. Haha. I asked bee to draw that for me!

Here are her artefacts.



































LOL. Cute right!! HAHAHAHA!!!! :P

_______________________________________________________

My Keppel FELS uniform = coverall.

The effect of poor material + entering washing machine a few times= SHRINKAGE!!!































It looks really ugly and unglam. Very nan2 kan4 !!!! T_T

On another note, the white Keppel Fels uniform really very seh!!! Under the sun it's like glowing. HAHAHA!!! And when I go on board and walk walk around, the Banglas really like watch me walk past, like afraid I'll catch them for malingering... indeed I've had caught a few! talking cock in aircon room!!! Wha!!!

And some Banglas' command of English cannot make it lah. -_-. I asked them, "what are you doing?" I even deliberately spaced out the words and spoke very slowly le, but they donoe what I talking la. Zzzz!

Today was a remarkable day for Keppel Fels. Erection of cantilever for one of the jack-up rigs. One HUGE BIG HUMONGOUS ENORMOUS 1715 tonne (go buy 4d, it's Wednesday!) block, lifted up by a Hercules crane!!! It was indeed an awesome sight... I wish could show you guys some pics!

___________________________________________________________

Ludicrous LipTong organised a gathering for several of us. Will blog bout it when I get my hands on the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...