Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shifting dream...

As most people might know, Me and Myself and family are shifting soon. Our new house is undergoing renovation.

"TO WHERE?!" you might ask. The answer is, from Tampines to Tampines. HAHA, don't laugh ok, cos many people do this too. -_-

Anyway that's beside the point. A few nights ago, I had this dream... that I had already shifted house.

And I missed my current house so badly, I could actually feel it. :(



Am so gonna miss this view from my bedroom so dearly. :(

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:28 am

    tot your beloved neighbour doing so too :p!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:28 am

    LipTong

    ReplyDelete

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...