Monday, August 18, 2008

ME clique gathering

Ms Yeeeeee was very kind to have had invited us to her place, where she'd be preparing some dishes for lunch. :)

I think maybe going abroad and spending some time over there will teach one to cook. Haha. That's true for me and my frens too, back then at USA. One of my frens (won't mention who!), whom at 23 years old, washed his bowl for the FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE.

Anyways, so on last Friday after our lectures, the few of us gathered to hop over to Ms Yeeee's place! I was getting all excited as you all may have known... I am... a food lover!!! :P

Here are what she prepared specially for us!

Presenting:

1) Vietnamese spring roll



Ingredients inside include vermicilli, carrot slices, prawn... the skin was chewy and tangy. Unique dish!



And what's lunch without some drinks!

2) Red wine (1999) mixed with fruits!!!



I personally felt the wine tasted good! Very smooth... and tasted very unique. Some sweetness initially, and after you swallow it, it leaves some bitterness on your tongue. I couldn't make out what fruit(s) she added!

I thought it was grapefruit! Or pomelo!

Ok lah, but I was half correct okay. At least I know they're citrus fruits. Correct answers: Lemon, orange and pineapple.

INTERESTING!!!!

And the main dish for lunch... 3) Spanish fried rice!



NICE!!!!!!!!!

Fried with capsicum, chicken meat, sotong and onion, the dish tasted sweet, some sour, and some spiciness.

I think I ate the most.

Over lunch, all of us took the opportunity to catch up with one another, learn more about our internships, as well as just talking crap and making jokes. :) A very heart-warming session - 2 years of frenship worth, definitely more to come. :)

Don't know why we didn't take any group pictures. AIYAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.