Saturday, April 11, 2009

The last, and first LT experiences...

Below, my FINAL lecture of my student career. It was LT25.



1 and a half hours passed like nothing at all. I felt sad for the remaining day.
___________________________________________________

And the other day while waiting for Irritating Ivan, I happily, joyfully, gracefully sneaked into LT7a.

























AH HAH!!!

EG1*0*!!! (cannot remember module code)

My 1st year module... all Engineering freshies attended their Engineering modules mostly in LT7a btw.

The female lecturer was talking to herself about the DC motor, left hand rule...

Slouched in the chair at the back of the LT, dazing at the screen but mind's wandering elsewhere, the LT7a environment (not forgetting the distinctive stale smell, don't believe, just ask any Engin student), the lecturer muttering to herself, the boring slides and content, the overwhelming sleepy feel... all swarmed back to me like it was only yesterday that I dozed off again in LT7a.

Definitely brought back fond memories of those good old days. (correction, yr1 was quite bad) I think I might just pop into LT7a again some day next week. =)
_____________________________________________________

Regarding my post on my virgin steps into Tampines1...

JoyciE and Yuenz claim my assumption not valid! I wasn't the first 500 to step into Tampines1!!! Cos newspaper said got ppl were already queueing up at 9!?!


/me hmpfs!



So just for the record:





First 100 to wear out a locally-purchased Uniqlo shirt!

/me smirks smirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.