Sunday, July 05, 2009

Goodbye my dear o' bike...

My bicycle had been with me for more than 5 years. It stood by me despite blazing sun and torrential storm, through happiness, joy, sorrow, boresomeness and all my lowest and highest points of my life. It was my old faithful buddy for many years, accompanying me to many, many places, suppers, gatherings, up the hills, down the slopes, across the grass patches, smudging thro the muddy field...

Despite its insignificant non-eye catching physical appearance, rusty old parts, bent spookes, worn out ball bearings and squigghy seat...



You will be remembered. Along with the memories and experiences.

I wish good luck to evil itchy fingers.

___________________________________________________

FIRST DAY OF WORK TOMORROW!!!

Am looking forward to it!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.