Thursday, April 08, 2010

Alighted at Tampines MRT station. Took the escalator down.

This lady was walking towards the fare gates, holding up her white bag at waist level. I guessed her Ez-Link was inside her bag and she would tap her card by placing her bag on the scanner.

Yes, I was right.

And yes, I was right again, when I guessed that her card will fail to be detected. I used the fare gates next to hers, passed through and looked back at her, who was drowning helplessly in the crowd passing by her.

Don't understand why they cannot choose the easier and more dependable way out.

1 comment:

  1. why did they even have that idea in the first place? Must have some success story before, that's why they try..

    ReplyDelete

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.