Friday, April 02, 2010

Moonwalker

Don't know if you remember the times when if your friend has a SEGA 32bit at home, you'll go WOAH!!!!!!!!! We enjoyed silly fun games like Tiny Toon, Street of Rage, Batman, Flintstones, Aladdin etc???

One of my favourites is Moonwalker!!! Featuring none other than MJ!



I downloaded the emulator and have been playing the game for many months now... I play it when I'm ultra bored, haha.

I find it a very entertaining game, because you play MJ himself and your mission is to free all the captured girls (hmm, not boys?), defeating the boss' henchmen along the way. MJ 'kills' the enemies by executing all his famous dance moves (e.g. kicking, moonwalker, spinning ard, tossing of his hat), the game play is accompanied by background music of his famous songs such as Billie Jeans, Thriller, Bad etc.





I just completed the game, HOORAY!!!!!



It's a Good Friday afterall! =P hahahahaha.

Couldn't have done it without F5 and F8... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.