Monday, October 17, 2011

Annual affair

It's an annual affair that majority of guys here have to go through - to clear our IPPT window!

For someone who is as lazy and unmotivated like me I lead a sedentary lifestyle (notwithstanding the occasional soccer sessions) and I don't train until it's like 2 months to the closing of my IPPT window, ha. This time round I actually started slightly earlier, in late June, but it was only because I was training up for my Mt. Kinabalu climb.

So I'm glad I made the climb and thereafter I made it a conscientious effort to maintain a reasonable level of fitness so I can clear my IPPT. Am really really ecstatic that I maintained a Silver this year again! It feels damn good to hear your heart working its lungs out (pun unintended), you fervently gasping for every breath, your leg muscles tired from the exertion but you are so proud of your achievement because you had worked hard for it.

Like the morale behind Real Steel - it is not that you cannot do not, but you just don't want to.

That applies every morning too, when your alarm goes off. HAHAHA.

___

D&D 2011 - Winners' Night, at RWS.

Theme: Black & Bling

Massive event that started and ended with a bang! Kudos to the organizing committee for putting in some much commitment and effort into making it a memorable event.

My DIY blingbling specs and off-the-hanger red tie from one of my CO performances!


No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.