Saturday, October 22, 2011

How you spend your free time

After my mom got her HTC smart phone, she has been so into Angry Birds, day and night. After venting it at the pigs, she has moved on to the aquarium game, like:


Anyway, on one of the nights I asked her, "Mom, are you sure you're gonna spend the rest of your time like this?"

She answered, "Then? You expect me to, what, take lessons? At this age?"

Haha, ya hor. How would you be spending your nights when you are in your late fifties?



Then, it hit me.




I realised.... I am already spending my nights like how my parents are! Relaxing, playing computer games, online, slacking...

Have you seen this saying that successful people are determined by how their free time is used?

It's apparent that I am not gonna be one...


I really admire my peers who can still fork out the energy to attend night classes, do assignments and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.