Tuesday, October 11, 2011

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Coming to 1.5 months and I think I am doing ok in my new post so far.

It just feels kinda strange (and disrespectful, even) that I am questioning and instructing my subordinates who are old enough to be my father. I even 'tsk' at them and show them an irritated, frustrated grimace. I also slightly raise my tone, sometimes my hands perched on my waist.

I gotta do it for work purposes but everytime when I walk away, I feel kinda guilty. So I constantly remind myself to try to be polite and as respectful as I can. =)

I may be their superior but it is not easy to recognise that I actually rely on them more than they need me.

I guess this is one of the most useful tools I learnt during my intern at Kepp. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.