Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Soul wanna go back

It was sunny. As I walked towards the house, I felt both feet touching soft, green grass. I could hear the soft waddling of the waves. The house was spacious, roof with brownish red tiles. The sand was yellow. I could hear voices and cheers of bustling fun from a distance away. I was carrying two bags of luggage and the weight on my arms felt real.

Last night I dreamt we went for Work and Travel USA one more time.

Busy Roys and I shared one big house. Peculiar there are two to a house but the in the restroom sits several cubicles. After we checked in and placed our bags, we agreed unanimously to go shop for some groceries.

Into a supermarket we stepped, we grabbed a trolley each and dumped our favourite foodies in. Busy Roys picked a bottle of wine, lol. He says it's to go with dinner. We met many other Singaporeans in the supermarket, who were all busy shopping.

After we made our purchase, we chatted with another friend while strolling back to our house. And the air was cooling. The laughter was real. The gentle kiss of the sun on the skin, felt warm and radiant.

Only my soul gets all the fun and enjoyment :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...