Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Eating balut in Nha Trang, VN

I often brag this is the most exotic food I have ever eaten!



If you have no idea what 'balut' is, click here!

OKAY, I can't imagined I devoured that in Vietnam, yucks! But despite its hideous appearance, it really tasted quite yummy haha. If you love your chicken and eggs, you'll like this even more, provided you are able to not mind its appearance and cruelty... smaller in size, the balut packs taste like a (chicken + egg combo) x 5. It's even more exotic cause I ate it by a makeshift table and stools, together with unrecognisable leaves that leave you wondering if they're freshly plucked off the nearby field and spicy, tangy green chilli sauce you scoop out from a small plastic bottle so old its sides have been scrapped opaque.

__________

AND I MISS VIETNAM!

MAMA LINH ONE MORE TIME!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...