Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Fengshui Prediction 2022 - and my 6 months forecast (*gulp*)

Company's directive is for officers to WFO once a week in Jan 2022, and I chose mine (quite randomly) to be on a Tuesday. Just nice CARC organised a physical lunchtime talk on fengshui today, which was free, so I jioed a couple of colleagues and attended together.

This talk was by 缘中秀 Yuanzhongsiu, an established local brand with an office at Fortune Centre, presented by Jacelyn Phang, daughter of the founder, who happens to be the first runner-up at Miss Singapore International 2016 or something like that and has acted in small parts in a few Mediacorpse shows. 

It was a pretty engaging and informative sharing. Jacelyn was a very effective and confident speaker, probably picked up some skills from her acting experiences. Anyway, here's the TL:DR hahaha.




Jacelyn said above only counts for 20-25% accuracy, the rest contributed by an individual's name, birth date and birth time. Recommended to sign up for their service (sell koyok lai liao) at $138 to determine one's lucky stars, understand pitfalls and identify strengths. 

At the end of the hour session, there was a complimentary 3-6 months individual forecast by their service consultants. So we were asked to clear our mind, hold onto a bag of different coloured crystals, pick them out one by one with our left hand and place them on a mat sequentially (I believe left for males, right for females). The service consultant, Ann, explained that crystals bear energy and they can 'feel' us.

The result of my cherry crystal picking:


A closer look at what the different crystals represent, as explained by Ann:


Ann's intepretation:

- Bottom right (Career): Red means fire which is not auspicious. Briefly, there will not be any promotion or increment in the next 3-6 months. I accept that, for I was just promoted last year, confirm get default grade this year anyway. It also meant that my main source of income comes from my job.

- External: Fire and water are buay gum. That all my external stones around the 'body' in the pic are fire and/or water mean that money comes and goes very quickly. So I should not do any investment or 4D/Toto in the near term. If the money is not directed at investment, it could mean that a significant sum of money is headed elsewhere e.g. renovation. 

- Bottom half of body: All dark coloured i.e. there are existing/future health problems in the lower half of my body. 

- Bottom half of the pic: All dark coloured. Inside body = means my hands and legs are tied. External stones are dark coloured = external factors. Means I will face obstacles at work and progress will be slow. In Ann's words, "confirm delay!" Then I thought about my DPC paper and Phase 2 construction plan. Dammmmmnnn very right. :( All dark coloured also means I won't meet any 贵人...

- Red stone (fire!) in throat: Means I am very direct with my words. Have to watch what I say otherwise may risk offending subordinates and/or bosses.

- Above head (Romance): Pink supposedly is a plus for romance. After I clarified that I am married, Ann she didn't elaborate further.

- Head (Intelligence): Finally, some positives 😓. Green is good. It means I not blur, able to think logically and come up with my own analysis/conclusion. I said my work involves planning, Ann assured that this green stone here is a positive sign.

- Centre of body (heart): Green is good. Means I am responsible and care for my work. Ann added that usually people only have 1 green in either head or heart; that I have green for both means I am intelligent.

------------

Interesting analysis! Not sure how accurate it will be. But definitely some good advice there e.g. to be more mindful of how I communicate to my working counterparts. Will do a review 6 months later? Ahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is joke?

YE: "Papa, what is 'joke'?" Me: "It's a funny thing." YE (grinning): "I am a joke." 😂 哭笑不得! ...