Monday, January 31, 2022

I am an Eco-Warrior!

Presenting...  our Eco-Warrior finalists under Individual Category:





An event organised by NLB, I was proud to be 1 of the 5 finalists shortlisted to share about my 'green' journey. The finals was streamed live via FB but thankfully the reach-out wasn't that great (only 9-11 viewers?) because I didn't prepare much for this at all and just spoke off the cuff mainly. As wifey said, this is a topic close to my heart so I could somewhat afford the complacency. Anyway, I started my presentation by quoting Ant-Man from Avengers, cringy maybe, but it went down well with the panel of judges/advisors haha. There was a Q&A segment as well which I blabbered to, I gestured uncomfortably and used lots of fillers (that I dislike) but okay lah, every finalist walked away with $300 vouchers at the end!












Saving the earth by saving 1 disposable cup a day!

Hit me up if you are like-minded and/or if you are interested in green sustainable activities but not sure where to start! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.