Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Zombified

Quite apt that I binged on The Walking Dead the last few months which resulted in my poorer sleep and causing me to resemble a walking dead lol. 

So it began after I was done with I-forgot-what series. I texted my bro "should I start TWD or Lost" to which he replied the former. lol.

First few seasons (s1-8) - very addictive I found myself attracted to the development and unravelling of the plot, whereas I fast forwarded all the talking lol (which was very substantial!).

It started to be quite shitty after that and quality was slip shod I'd say, like trying too hard to churn a story with lousy plot and cheesy conversations and car chase scenes.

The latest S11 which was released in 2021 turned the tide and I conclude that overall, TWD is worth the bingeing (provided it's on playback and u have control over the remote)!

And I thought I was done with zombies for awhile. then Netflix recommended me to watch "Y- the last man" and nowadays I'm fast forwarding through it 🤪

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.