Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Silver for IPPT!


Aiseh!

Never knew I had it in me to achieve Silver leh! After so many years of only "Pass with incentive" and nowhere close so much that I gave up setting Silver as a goal in my annual goal setting LOL. Actually I did equal number of sit ups and push ups as last year, only difference this year was that I started the 2.4km run without pressure on myself. I came in at 14:++ two years ago so I knew I could jog leisurely this year and still qualify for pass w incentive. So today I just jogged slowly, enjoying the wind and the sunset, and remembering what wifey said to me before I left house "if ure tired just jog v slowly and recover ur strength", that pace led me to finish in 13:14min. Not bad if I can say so myself. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.