Saturday, November 05, 2022

C+ Day 5


Still the faintest of line...

Update on my sense of taste and smell - eating just tastes and smells like I have a massive blocked nose. U have a hint of flavour, but highly suppressed. But today I discovered I can sour comes out to me the most; so for my meals today I sprinkled Tabasco sauce and flavour came out more elevated than usual. But I can't smell any shit (pun intended). Last night I applied axe brand oil under my nose and whereas usually I would smell the distinguishable sharp and pungent smell after awhile, I couldn't smell shit! I also suspect COVID altered my sense of smell, Wifey did aijiu and surprisingly the incense smelled like 芝蔴糊 , LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.