Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I love NUS bazaars~

Yes, as the title says, I absolutely adore bazaars in NUS grounds - be it mini or grand, electrical or cosmetic, I always am quite hyped up when I see stalls set up!

I like bazaars because:
1) many items to window shop!
2) if items are pretty, I buy for my beebee! then she happi like bird!
3) can always get a thumbdrive/mouse/printer cartridge if I need one!
4) walk until hungry liao can just walk over to get a Defu otak/yoghurt/hotdog!

Last but not least,
5) can meet many frens! :]

Anyways, I was at the bazaar downstairs of the central library today. It was around 1.30pm, wasn't as crowded as I expected it to be... but there was still a considerable number of people browsing ard! In the background were two student-emcees trying to hype up the atmosphere, advertising this and that etc... Then I heard something like got free goodie bag with many many things inside, simply just hop over to the booth and answer a simple question!

It got me excited (ok, free gift -_-) however what deterred me from going over was that nobody seemed to care! SO WEIRD!!! O_O

Funnier thing was that after 10 mins and 3 similar announcements later, NOBODY responded!

Upon analysing that:
1) not many ppl were there to witness me lao kui,
2) in year 4 liao, no much time to lao kui anyways,

I went to try lor!

I sensed that the emcees were very relieved that someone finally responded. HAHA. So I was asked, "Name 4 sponsorship companies for today's event?"



*Thunder clap*








HOW TO KNOW??!

Very frankful, I replied, "No idea" into the microphone. HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

I think the emcee was very taken aback. HAHAHA!!!

Then he said, "okkkkkayyyyy, let's play taboo..." (what's taboo?) The four companies are namely:

1) Energy drink brand company

Ans: In my mind was Lucozade, seriously. But I guessed Redbull cos it seemed to have a bigger market rite? And haven't seen Lucozade around for some time...

2) A booth I (the emcee) just mentioned

Ans: Runway

3) Magazine who are giving out free copies today to everyone

Ans: Teenage

4) What entertainment company with cheesy stories something something...

Ans: I seriously had no idea, the emcee whispered "Mediacorp" to me.




Congratulations, they announced and handed the goodie bag to me.






I quickly took off.




Later, in my own lil' corner...

There were indeed many goodies inside the goodie bag!

But the bag very girl girl la... give beebee! heh heh.
























More goodies included a National Treasure keychain+poker cards+number lock, a Gromit softie, a XL tee-shirt (which I have NO IDEA what to do with it) and I value the below item the most -
















SUI BO!!!!

A JJ Lin notebook with his autograph!!!!!

The interior:
























WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Although I'm not a huge fan of him, it's the first time I have something so valuable in my possession lol. I asked beebee if she wanted it, else I'd have given it to Jammed Joycie. HAHAHA. Joycie, if you're reading this... Jealous?!?!?
neh ni neh ni poo poo...

_____________________________________________________

Finally, some updates about my life!

Have been doing quite alright, but busy recently cos procrastinated too much and slowly catching up with school.

1) MKT1003 is interesting but rather heavy workload. Doing individual assignments, group project coming up.

2) ME4105 - 50% group project + 50% individual project by end of next month!

3) GEO3880A - nothing much to do except to attend lectures

4) FYP - lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.