Thursday, January 08, 2009

Of CORS bid points....

It's my last semester taking part in the CORS bidding. Time flies! I recall how much I complained about the stupid system and how much I cannot accept the way students choose modules in such a manner, while I was in year 1.

I have been wise and smart in selection and bidding for modules over these years. For my last semester, I was left with...

Programme Acc: ~4400 pts
General Acc: ~1700 pts

And how much I valued my thriftiness!

I only needed to bid for 1 module for my final sem, and it took me a grand total of 4036 from my programme acc!! *Loud gasp.

I wonder how much I'll need from my General Acc... but 1700 should be safe ba! :)

____________________________________________________________________

I tried digging up my past blog entries for my 2008 resolutions.

Realised I don't have them! HAHA. Not surprising, cos I don't have the habit of making new year resolutions, and I didn't make any for 2009 too.

I do have several new year wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.