Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tribute to Busy Roys

Busy Roys departed last Tuesday for an exchange over at TU/e (Technische Universiteit Eindhoven), Netherlands.

He will be there enjoying himself a wholesome 6 months.

ENVIOUS. I should have gone for a SEP too. But at least I've got the WAT experience which I loved. :)

I gave him a photo frame with many photos of us having fun, so that whenever he feels lonesome and shivering in his hostel room with the relentless rain pouring outside, he can see those pics and feel warm in his heart.

(I made up the bitter story abt the weather over there so I wouldn't feel that jealous)

For 6 months, I would be missing so much from my life:
- talk cock buddy
- winning eleven buddy
- shopping buddy
- complain buddy
- friday night companion
- lots more

On the bright side, Jx and I still got each other to 相依唯命 (this correct?). Haha.

6 months later, Busy Roys will be back, but we'd be in another phase of life already. Working. No more, "Tomorrow still got school".

Bye Busy Roys! Take care.







He had so many people sending him off and giving well wishes at the airport. Apart from his parents, sister and auntie, the people included his frens from Primary school, to Secondary, to JC, to Army, to Uni.

Hmmm. I wondered if it were me leaving for 6 months, how many frens would I see at the airport? Does it mean something?

_______________________________________________________

Guys and girls, what can I ask him to get for me when he's over there? I'm thinking a Holland soccer jersey and magnets. What else's good?

3 comments:

  1. u r soo sweet to write this blog entry on roy plus the super nice gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO SO SO touched! i'm in fact crying right now...
    Thanks minhui! I really really appreciated it alot alot. And for your info, i took out the frame on the first day and put it on my table le. And u are very right about the weather, there was a day that was raining and cold. it was bad. And don;t campare whatever happened to me to yourself. cos u will have things that i'm jealous of. Anyway i still miss the WAT gang. things are just not the same without you guys!! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha. thanks miaosi, but it's only a very short blog entry, nothing much...

    Royston I don't believe u'll drop tears over this????? Lol. Jx and I are missing so much of ur presence, we everytime so sian! haha. Anyway I'm sure u'll have plenty of fun and see plenty of new stuffs and experiences over there. Bonjour!

    ReplyDelete

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.