Sunday, March 22, 2009

AYG Mascot - u name it!

Don't know why, my life has been uninteresting recently... nothing to blog about leh??? o_O I observed the same for many of my other friends... I wonder why! HMMM!

Anyway... I will be taking part in this contest!

AYG (Asian Youth Games) Name the Mascot contest.




















Hahaha. I haven't thought of a name for it yet... but there stands a high chance that it'd very well be named "AYG Mascot"!

Some examples to support:
-> After many thousands of dollars spent on advertising and building awareness, a contest for naming the budget terminal was finally selected and named as - You guessed it, “Budget Terminal”
-> Same goes for Marina Bay named as “Marina Bay”
-> The Bukit Panjang LRT named as “Bukit Panjang LRT”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...