Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2 years ago, at KD

Wahaha. I have a lil' time to myself, so I can afford to sit around and look back at those fun times.

Exactly 2 years ago, 17 June 2007...
























HAPPY! Going back to our cosy Rhoads Hall after another long day at work =)




After a nice shower and dinner...

I prepare....












CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS!!!! FAT JUICY TENDER LOVING SWEET DRUMSTICKS!!!!

=D=D=D=D=D=D

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The picture makes me salivate!

Hee. I had chicken/meat cravings badly at USA because I was quite deprived of them!

Looks lovely, don't they? =)

All you need is a standard microwave, salt and pepper (stolen from the pantry), clean fingers to marinate the flavourings into the meat, leave it standing for 10-15mins, and let the powerful microwave do the job!



FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!!!!!

O lovely.

___________________________________________________________

Updates! Have received a confirmation to go down to sign the letter of offer!
YIPPIE YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...