Saturday, June 13, 2009

TCCOBB

Just finished watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons.

I must admit, before the movie was released, the movie trailer/preview didn't entice me. However, now I have to say, other than the fantastic make-up and graphics, the storyline is absolutely interesting. There are many intriguing questions asked, defining moments posed. How would you have lived ur life, if you were like Benjamin, when you grow younger while watching all your loved ones grow old?

The movie led me to realise youth is not evergreen. We all should cherish life while we are young, energetic, bright, sparkling, youthful, enthusiastic, and most important of all, healthy and fit.

I would like to quote 2 phrases from the movie.



"Life is defined by opportunities. Even missed opportunities."


"Some people are born to sit by a river, some is struck by lightning, some have ear for music, some are artists. Some swim, some know buttons, some know shakespeare, some are mommas, and some people dance."



Do they inspire something in you? Or how you are gonna look at your life, and what you can do to it? After the movie, I certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...