Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Land of the Lost

Met up wif Koh Seng, Kinky Kelvin and Malicious Mingkee for lunch (student) at Pizza Hut!



It felt like an old-timers gathering. I asked them if they felt 叙旧, they agreed. Haha. It was pretty nice to catch up and also gossip show concern for a particular common friend of ours... Gagaga.

And thanks Kinky for all your lovely Dragonball figurines!!!! They are beautiful. I'll have lotsa fun arranging them in my display cabinet! =)

After that we went to catch a movie (student price) at Century Square.



All of us was easy-going with either Land of the Lost, or The Taking Of Pelham 123, and the very clever Malicious Mingkee just had to decide on the former, although she had already been fore-warned by her friend that it is a stupid show!
























Just found out that it is a remake of an old 1970's movie.



And damn lame and crappy the movie was! It was fortunate that we went in expecting a sucky lame movie, which did us good. During the show I slapped on my forehead a couple of times, wondering WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE! lol.

It was like a Scary Movie, Epic Movie, the Superhero Movie kinda show, filled with stupid out-of-the-blue and no-link jokes, but some were bright and managed to get the audience bursting out laughing.



The female lead managed to steal away some lime-light from the arduous lameness of the movie. Hahahaha.

Watch it if you have the time and bucks to spare. A few moments during the movie I felt as though I was in some motion ride you sat on in some theme park somewhere. Haha!



Here's one of the stoopid lame old shit characters which appeared, the SleeStak.



Like WHAT THE HELL, they even produced FIGURINES?!?!? I would only buy them for voodoo.

In the movie the leads went back in time and tried communicating with a primate, and they couldn't quite make out what the primate was saying, nor could they put their point across, that scene reminded me of just a couple of weeks back, of us bargaining in o' Vietnam...

_____________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...