Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Looking back the years...

I managed to dig out pictures of myself taken on (or very close to) my birthdays for the past 4 years!!!

--

Here's me on my 21st.























22nd...























23rd...























24th...


And from yesterday, celebrating my Quart-Centennial...























25 years is my silver jubilee year! Omg... what have I done over the past 25 years?! Nothing!!! All those good, youthful, happy years were spent preparing for the next 70?!? What is this?!

--

Good news: I still look the same ya?????? =))) Other than my face appears to have gained some roundness (from indulgence in food) over the years... Hahahahaha.


Bad news: I'm on the brink of crossing the youthful years. =(((

How devastating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.