Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A template change... finally.

My old blog template (the green one) has stayed with me for as long as the lifespan of this blog.

For years I was reluctant to change the template because I love the colour green and the appearance of the overall layout.

I think it needs a revamp. And here it is =)

Easier on the eye with a wider text column and bigger fonts.

And I especially like the background picture because it is one that a wide smooth road lined by greens, blanketed by a heavenly blue sky. Like a road trip. Like the one we had in the States.




My pictures taken at Blue Ridge Moutains, Virginia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...