Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Halfway through Dec....

Yes, December is really the season of giving - I've been giving alot of $$$ from my wallet it's depressing. Haha. Just kidding. The money I've spent has been put to good use =)

Today is 15th December, halfway through the month. Going through my to-do-checklists:


This December, I want to:
  • Get a new pair of spectacles. This will be my birthday/xmas present for myself. Haha. The red framed one I'm donning now is cui-ed. The paint is chipping off and the rubber deteriotated. It is the most I've forked out for a pair of spectacles; but it has lasted me close to 4 years!
  • Depending on the $ forked out for the above, I might buy myself a casual bag too. But it'd depend on whether I find a nice one!
  • Renunce my Citizenship and take new oath... optimistically on the 8th if admin procedures allow, if not it'd be in January.
  • Go for a massage session. A few weeks ago I purchased a 1-hour session at Adeva Spa for $38/=. They claim to be 5-star spa; and you can even drop by earlier to enjoy a free sauna and jacuzzi!
  • Eat Red Mango at Esplanade Xchange. I still have a $5 voucher that expires on 31st December 2010 - and anyway I love Red Mango! It's really tasty!
  • If possible, I'd do a facial! Heh. Been quite a long time since I went for one... want to remove some blackheads and smoothen pores.
  • If I'm in the crazy mood, I might visit BrowHaus! Haha omgosh. I haven't plucked my eyebrows before, but I think I should try that at least once! Haha! Might find a guy friend to accompany me, at least not so paiseh ahaha.
  • Will be partying at Zouk Mambo Nite on 15 December! =D
  • RSGT Christmas party! (If I had a wish, I would wish that all 10 can make it. And be happy.)
  • A MT Graduation Dinner to celebrate our 18 months' programme coming to an end. Zen, to 18 months of priceless life lessons, maturity, social skills, a taste of working life... and byebye to honeymoon.
  • A Christmas cum December babies' party!
  • Go food hunting with my parents.. you know, like drive around and sample some recommended hawker stalls
  • Go KTV!
  • Fly my kite
  • Spend a day at Sentosa
  • Write a recap of 2010, following the tradition of what I have done for the past couple of years. It sure goes to remind how this year had gone by...

I think I also should include some "no drive to do but good to do" activities:

- Pack/organise/arrange/tidy up my table
- Drop by LF. High time to return my friend's CD and attend a session eh?

____________

Yes, December is passing by even faster than November. Hello, I'm not prepared to end the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...